.Use the links below for membership, dog scorebooks and/or registration:
Scorebook Applications MUST be PRINTED, COMPLETED and MAILED to receive your scorebook.
Membership applications MUST be filled out and submitted SEPARATLEY (on-line)
Membership dues MUST be submitted (on-line) to complete membership application process.
Breed Registration Applications MUST be PRINTED, COMPLETED and MAILED.
Breed Registration Fees MUST be PAID to complete the Breed Registration process.
IPO TRIAL PARTICIPATION REQUIRES A SCOREBOOK.
IF YOU NEED A SCOREBOOK OR WRSF REGISTRATION (KÖRUNG)
YOUR APPLICATION(S) MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE WRSF REGISTRAR
NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 5, 2018
Entry Rules for All IPO Trial and Körung Participants:
Entry Deadline is October 5, 2018.
Entries received after this date may be accepted if space is available.
This IPO Trial and Körung is an official event of the WRSF:
• Schnauzerfest is open to all FCI recognized breeds.
• Riesenschnauzer entries are given priority because it is the
Working Riesenschnauzer Federation Annual Championship Trial.
• To enter a Riesenschnauzer in the Trial you must have a scorebook issued by WRSF,
an AWDF affiliate Club or any FCI approved Club.
Owners and handlers of Riesenschnauzers entered in the trial must be a member in good standing with the WRSF.
• Owners and handlers of All FCI recognized Breeds may submit entry forms
with the understanding that Riesenschnauzer entries are given priority until September 28, 2018.
• If your Riesenschnauzer doesn't have a scorebook you may order a scorebook from the WRSF.
If your membership is current your status is on file, and you do not need to present your
membership card to purchase the scorebook. If you are not a current member
you will have to apply and pay Club dues, in order to receive a scorebook and enter the trial.
Download the WRSF Membership Application or contact the Membership Director,
Martha Galuszka for assistance.
Scorebooks must be ordered in advance using the Scorebook Application.
Completed Scorebook Applications should be sent to the WRSF Registrar:
, 1462 Friendship Road, Staesville, NC 28625
• Scorebooks are available for pick-up at the Trial by prior arrangement only.
• For all other Breeds: to enter the Trial you must have a scorebook for the dog,
and a current membership card from the organization that issued the book.
Your scorebook must be issued by an AWDF member Club or FCI Approved Club. .
• All Trial entries must present their scorebook and membership card to the
Trial Secretary Dawn Bristol Carter prior to the start of the trial.
• All IPO Trial entries must use the Entry Form downloaded from this website.
Copy the form as needed for multiple entries.
ALL KöRUNG ENTRIES:
The Körung (Breed Survey) is for Riesenschnauzers only.
To enter the Körung the dog must be recorded in the WRSF Registry
and you must be a current member of WRSF. If your dues are current your status is on file
you do not need to present your WRSF membership card.
If your dues are not current you must pay the dues ($50 Single/$75 Family)
and any reinstatement fees in order to enter.
Contact the Membership Director, Martha Galuszka, 860-233-2286, for assistance.
• You do not need a scorebook, but you must include all the dog’s registration information
on the entry form for record keeping purposes, including registration numbers
and full information on the parents.
• If you need to register your dog with WRSF please contact the Registrar
for assistance: Carla Griffith , 1462 Friendship Road, Staesville, NC 28625
You will save time if you download, complete and mail the registration application
• To enter the Körung you MUST use the Körung Entry Form on this website.